Gate automation was once considered a luxury feature in the home. However, currently it is considered an affordable and practical installation within the home and business premises as well. This may seem like a minor bother to some, but having to get out of the car when arriving home late at night or rushing out, can have a toll on your well being. The solution is very simple.
Automatic sliding gate opener systems are designed to allow you to open gate automatically without having to manually handle the gate. The opener systems are easy to install and very cost effective nowadays compared to the past. They can be remote controlled or operated through a switching mechanism.
Residential Sliding Gate Operators
These are specific designs of sliding gate openers for gates that open by sliding along a rail as opposed to gates that open by swinging. Some of the advantages of sliding gates include;
- Compact installation that allows more room and space
- Good security deterrent and harder to force open
- Easy to fit into small spaces where there’s no room for outward and inward opening.
- Unaffected by wind factor as compared to swing gates
- Best for driveways with sharp turns
- Can be done on a slope or even the ground.
- The heavy duty sliding gate opener system is able to handle heavier loads.
Sliding Gate Motors
Sliding gate motors are used to drive the movement of the gate. The automatic system is customized in accordance to the size of a gate, weight of the gate and dimensions of the gate. They are also made to be able to withstand weather conditions all the time. The sliding gate motor is also designed to handle extensive usage, including usage in gate barriers and you are also able to control the size of passage depending on the kind of traffic moving in.
Highly advanced control units have been developed to handle the sliding gate operation. The electric sliding gate opener control system is also designed to ensure maximum safety of operation and complete security of your home and premises. To handle events of power failure due to electrical fault, the systems are equipped with a manual lever that can be used when a failure occurs in the electrical system.
Transmitters and Receivers
These are used for remote control of the sliding gate opener system. The transmitter and receiver interact with very high technology to simplify the control and operation of each system. The parts are designed in a suitably small size with efficient performance to deliver comfort and reliable operation. The gate transmitter is capable of long range transmission, high performance battery and you can easily open the gate from the car or house.
Sliding Gate Models
Various models are available such as;
- Velos series sliding gate operators; these are very easily installed with high power savings and made of suitable size for versatility in usage.
- Moovy Series of industrial sliding gate operators; these are suitable for both domestic and industrial use and useful in a wide range of operating conditions.
- Ercole Model; this model is designed for heavy duty sliding gates and has a powerful geared motor that is both efficient and reliable.
To know more in detail about vaiety of sliding gate operators, contact us today and get the best solution.